Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best recording device for Minecraft?

3 posters

Go down

Best recording device for Minecraft? Empty Best recording device for Minecraft?

Post  Z Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 am

I've been trying to make a lets play, or a survival series but i have no way of recording? If you know of a Recording software thats free and can record audio please suggest that, you will have my thanks!

- !
Z
Z
Admin
Admin

https://azurnnetwork.forumotion.com/u15

Back to top Go down

Best recording device for Minecraft? Empty Re: Best recording device for Minecraft?

Post  GuRuDzn Wed May 16, 2012 1:04 am

Camtasia Studio 7 is amazing all u need to do is torrent it or get it free off of youtube and voila u can record ur screen in hd and ur voice all at the same time Smile but for the video im afraid ur on ur own unless someone else found one already Razz

-guru
GuRuDzn
GuRuDzn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best recording device for Minecraft? Empty Re: Best recording device for Minecraft?

Post  The Exploring Arts Thu May 17, 2012 1:58 am

Camtasia Studio 7. If you need help activating it, PM me Wink
The Exploring Arts
The Exploring Arts
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Tue May 29, 2012 10:52 pm

The Exploring Arts wrote:Camtasia Studio 7. If you need help activating it, PM me Wink
Actually i need help with it, You're my friend on skype, am i correct? if you are then we'll talk through that.
Z
Z
Admin
Admin

https://azurnnetwork.forumotion.com/u15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum